POSITION: Instructor/Data Analyst (Full-Time)
BACKGROUND: Instructors provide direct instruction to young learners with autism using the science of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
REQUIREMENTS: All Instructors are required to possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Candidates who are currently certified as BCaBA or RBT as recognized by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board(®), and/or pursuing a credential of BCBA, BCaBA, or RBT as recognized by the BACB® are preferred, but not required for consideration.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The following responsibilities will be completed under the supervision of the assigned learners’ Team Leader(s), as well SEARCH's Clinical and Executive Directors.
- Clinical Instruction
- Provide in-session instruction to assigned learners
- Demonstrate competence and knowledge in all implemented programs
- Collect data on skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs using outlined measurement procedures
- Undergo direct supervision weekly
- Data Analysis
- Maintain individualized student curricula
- Maintain skill acquisition and behavior reduction programming
- Report mastered and stagnant programs to Team Leader via written lists
- Maintain assigned learner’s data notebook
- Generate assigned learner’s progress report quarterly
- Parent Involvement
- Conduct in-session instruction during parent observations
- Conduct home programming parent training sessions
- Conduct parent training sessions at SEARCH
- Supervision and Staff Training
- Provide programming direction to clinicians via direct supervision
- Provide BACB, BCaBA, and RBT supervision to candidates within the organization
- Conduct a staff training session minimally one time per year
- Salaried position (commensurate with experience)
- Paid time off
- Benefits and retirement packages available
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Home visits will take place after 2:30 p.m. minimally two hours per month
- Supervision provided 3-5 hours per week by BCBA (on-site at all times), including to BCBA, BCaBA, and RBT candidates